Receive phone calls in Gmail find Process:
You can receive phone calls through Google Voice option in Gmail:
- First of all check it and sure it Google voice and video chat is installed in right way.
- Put at least one phone call from Gmail.
- Go to the settings link in Google voice.
- Now Go to the Phones tab.
- Make sue that Google chat is checked under forwards to:
- Now click on save changes
- Click Answer to pick up the phone
- Now click on Screen option to send the call to voicemail then click on join and answer the call at anytime.
- Now click on Ignore button to close the alert without answering.